Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall has come to GA

Well fall has finally come to Georgia. I find it funny that even though it is 42 degrees outside my children think they can still go to school in short and a tank top. I guess they get it from their father seeing as I have always hated the cold since I was a child. Oh and to top it off it is raining, and they both conveniently forgot their umbrella. I guess its not cool to carry one, but its also not cool to get pneumonia. I guess I will discuss the difference when they get home.  In other news, I am sitting in the house with a little one who is about to under go a tonsillectomy and adenoidal tomorrow. The hospital has told us that he can not do anything physically exerting or screaming for two weeks. Oh wait did  I mention that he is a two year old. I would very much like to see how they want me to keep a two year old calm and quiet.  I will update as we go along with this seemingly impossible task.

No comments:

Post a Comment